Hundreds of millions of rands of COVID Relief Funds are still available to support economic recovery for small/medium-size businesses, and the Development Funding Institutions (DFI’s) want to provide financial support and relief!
Siyakha has the mandate from these DFI’s to connect qualifying and interested parties.
The DFI is seeking to support businesses in the following sectors:
- Agro-processing and agriculture
- Chemicals, plastics and medical products
- Industrial mineral products
- Clothing and textiles
- Wood and furniture products
- Automotive and transportation
- Machinery and equipment
- Energy and infrastructure
- Basic metal producers
In order to qualify, you need to:
- Be a registered South African owned business with turnover/revenue not exceeding R100m
- Existing small business with a trading history of more than 12 months
- Must have a business plan in place indicating a clear turnaround strategy for the next 12 months to 36 months
Loans are available from R1 Million to R15 Million and are offered at preferential rates for qualifying enterprises, with repayment terms up to a maximum of 60 months.
If you are interested kindly submit your details on the link below: